<body> <body>



Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 17:43

bye 2007, welcome 2008
2007 have been a rough year. the Os. it seems like only yesterday that we were discussing that the Os will be over in no time. and indeed the year is over! i am really grateful for the new friendships i have made over the year and for the 4 wonderful years i had in kc. i would definitely miss friends, especially their jokes, laughter-definitely makes it easier for all of us to pull through the year. we go crazy together, sad together, happy together and stress together!
it has been a blast for me and i will really miss you all, my friends!
school is starting this wednesday
a brand new start, new environment, new encounters and new friends...


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II