<body> <body>



Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 16:59

ahh, sadly i am posted to SA. i was still hoping to get into vj and appealed.
but then again my application may be rejected because there are like 1978797... people trying to appeal! and then again what if i do get in but cant stay on for JAE. gosh, it's kinda fustrating.
i just shouldnt get my hopes up too high! i will only suffer a greater disappointment.


dad is back :) mercedes shirt, jacket, caps and bag! :)
off to church camp tomorrow :) back on wed.
nerve-wrecking results on monday :/



" And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen. "

Labels:



Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II