your light will shine when all else fades
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 21:26
a poem written by genevieve:
Often a frown;
Even when you don't say, I know you're down.
Life's strange with it's slopes,
First so high & next it feels like a dope.
Cliche & often you'll hear"I'll be here".
Empty promises with forgetful objectives that one laments
But with heart, i'll say "Here, I will be my friend, with you throughout the torments".
As much or as little,
I'd like you to know that you're never alone.
God & friends are always here to kindle.
You're strong I know, you always are.
You are Samantha, my friend from no matter what distance afar.
When you sigh,
I'll make you high.
When you cry,
I'll make you fly.
The path have rocks.
Oh, how many are sharp
But we have shoes
& friends that you'll never loose.
Whatever problem that will stir,
It's just a passing nadir.
thanks gen, its so sweet! (: