<body> <body>



Wednesday, February 20, 2008 @ 19:18

i feel horrible terrible lethargic anxious absent-minded and sucky today.
the number of times i feel my eyes getting watery was just uncountable. from the start of the day till the end and there's still another day.
images of my times in vj keeps playing in my head- the fun, laughter, soccer...
it's all too fast and i am struggling to cope it, really.
it is not easy AT ALL and it looks simple to others, well that's cause it concerns me and not you.



the wait is far too torturous and excruciating for me to handle.
just another day, hang in there. i dont know what to expect...


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II