<body> <body>



Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 20:16

Vday!
chocs & sweets are out of my league.
first time ever getting pick on by a teacher (yes, lynette, you do know what im talking about). not doing your work cause you heard the deadline wrongly doesnt mean i would forever be like that. besides, that's so unlike me!
"analyse this, come on. hurry up, what else can you tell me. come on."--all too familiar.

i just cant make up my mind. part of me wants to change but the other just dont want to budge. i dont have much time left! ahh...
cross country is up tomorrow. wish me luck and for painless soles.

posting on tuesday, keeping fingers crossed.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II