<body> <body>



Sunday, March 2, 2008 @ 15:33

Dear Sam,
On a lush green field where we first met
we talked about this and that

To the point where we dwelled not only about soccer facts
but made many more pacts

On unsteady grounds we developed something more
With less nervous laughter and painful sores
Bananas, bread and mash potatoes
that replenish our energy from head to toe

Your beary hugs and cheerful smiles
always leaves us happy for miles
gosh those times we'll indeed remember
that are imprinted on our hearts forever

This isn't goodbye, this isn't farewell
We'll see each other through all hells.

--------------

thank you all so much for the letters, nicely rolled up in a glass! (:(:
i really really appreciated it loads! thank you for the encouragement and love you guys have shown me(:


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II