<body> <body>



Friday, March 14, 2008 @ 17:55

i was excited, i couldnt wait.
it was certainly refreshing,
and knowing that all's not lost,
i rejoice and thank the lord.

argh, it's just going to be 2 years. 2 most detestable and unenjoyable years of my entire life-for now. well, i just can't help it that i hate it so much. ' oh this school is fun' - yeah right, SO fun.

had a friendly match today! (: hahah, it sounds like a big deal. played against the current vjsg. felt really good to finally be under the hot sun again. though it was just 30mins, i am so grateful and thankful for it. i just like the feeling of playing soccer. made new friends (: the senior senior soccer girls. this made me reflect on some things...

upon request from bobo, i shall try, i mean try, to update more often. well, just that who exactly wants to know my mundane-so-not-happening everyday life? hahah, maybe bobo (:
ahh well, i shall just blog and voice my views here. just don't mind the boring and uninteresting posts. (;


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II