<body> <body>



Tuesday, April 8, 2008 @ 17:44

rugby- sa lost to ri 6-0

how can it be? evrybody thought sa was going to beat them, well i thought they were.
don't mistaken, i am so not support the school at all, the only reason i even bother is that my brother is playing (:
daniel was put in reserve today, played only the second half. he was rather confused himself as to why he was not starting since he has been starting the game and one of the key players since the start of the season. and this seems to be sort of a crucial match, now say bye-bye to that gold medal.
heard it was rather a close match, if not for the biased referee and the penalty tries that ri took. all sa needed was a try and the game would be converted, everything else would change.

though they dont seem to be very upset on the outside, i know deep down in their hearts they are wanting the gold medal or at least get into the finals and play against acs. but i guess now they got more reasons to work hard and fight for it next year, to claim it back. this loss just made their hearts stronger and the reason to play hard.

it dawned on me about the girls. I, for a moment understood fully the reason they are fighting- that is to make a come back and claim back the title. they are back MUCH stronger in their hearts. claim it, fight for it and win it-all the way! (:


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II