<body> <body>



Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 23:18

all the way!soccer


vjc.08s39(:





wanxin, that's you (: (:



missing them!





kr, jolena and wan er


part of 406 (: plus mrs. teo







i shall answer tags here (:




Huihui: thank you for your encouragement and love!haha (: seriously, i think you are my loyal reader. and i am your loyal reader too, if you didnt know. it's just that i don't tag or comment. hahah. yes, your consistent ' you have me!' pick up lines do help!




daryl: hahah, wow! isnt that an achievement for you? to be able to cheer me on positively. haha, this shows you are not that pessimistic as you thought.hahah, but thanks loads (:




lois: yes, i know you love ice -creams. (seen how you devour it!)


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II