<body> <body>



Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 14:33

carrying children definitely builds muscles.

i've never been this tired from playing with kids before.
running about with them for one and a half hours at pasir ris park is simply exhausting.
especially when they want to climb up spiderwebs and jump off from a certain height, i've gotta climb too and carry them down.
all thanks to the 2 lovely 4 year olds who made my arms ache this morning from all the carrying and piggybacking.

imagine handling 2 hyper girls all by yourself,
now i understand why the other children dont want them to tag along.


i thought i saw you yesterday,
but as i look closer,
it was all an illusion.
definitely not you at all.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II