<body> <body>



Sunday, June 8, 2008 @ 14:28








dinner with four sixers at the lagoon. it was so much fun! lots of catching up with friends. all thanks to yuenying's brilliant idea! though not all of them came, but it was still good.
oh! how much i miss being with them, a place where you can just totally be yourself. everybody knows one another quite well. even if you dont know a person from another class personally, you still know their name. and everywhere you go in kc, you would see familiar faces, everyone in the whole level knows everybody.it's hard to get the same effect now in jc. majority of us have been (in a way or other) together since primary school. and its really always heartwarming to go to school every morning last year, thinking that today will be a great day in class with people such as them.



Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II