your light will shine when all else fades
Monday, June 9, 2008 @ 22:18
The soft cushions accompanied with brewed coffee and (1) sneaky snacks,
Tedious notes and unending exercises led us to shopping cravings
which was what we lacked.
Late night train rides home,
Camera flashes with pictures; bought laughter & we were never alone.
Gossip & gabbers,
Talks & chatters.
I have to say I miss you because of
All the stupid allocation of schools.
But i’m glad that this isn’t the end,
Because we know who can truly call friends.
To more happy times to come,
Which would be definitely more that sums.
I say, come on friend and beside you i’ll walk along
With changes that come like ruffles amongst the grass, we survive this through & the bad wouldn’t last long.
note: (1)- remember how we brought Starbursts, po lor pau, bread etc
nicely written by dear genevieve ho kar yoke! (: