<body> <body>



Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 18:16

it's weird how one day you can be so so happy,and the next day feeling so lousy.i always thought it worked that way- never be too happy cause you will never get back that same feeling of highnesskinda sad huh, that that feeling is just there for once and only once!


on the sidenote, school has been busy and i'm feeling tired.thank goodness to people-watching and making friends happy and high that made me still alive, (hint: botak head)better not let out anymore details before somebody comes after me, right vanessa?HAHAHA

vanessa: i want to marry you!

me: huh?! you want to marry me?... but i don't want to marry you, how?

me: i don't go for girls, you are not my type, hahah!

vanessa: nvm, just keep me as your mistress.

me: no lah, cannot. you go marry botak head better. ( vanessa smiling happily after that )


tag replies:
HUIHUI; the machine cheated our money!!! ): oh yes, daidee! everybody knows how to play pool except me! and i finally updated and the date is 24th july now! (:
YUENYING; i miss you loads too! (: (: when can i see you? when? when? when? i need your laughter and nonsense!



Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II