<body> <body>



Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 21:39

craziness, as usual, something you can't do in jc anymore.
weizhen (:

usual spastic photos!


hello you two! i can hear deb's loud voice from far!

gen(on)-vieve :D

alicia (:

trying to break dance?






they entertain themselves by doing so. farmers!
happy teacher's day (: (:
much fun and love with four sixers.
all the lameness, thunderous laughters&screams&shrieks!
hmm, which you only get to see in an all girls school-running about, swinging here and there and trying to dance.
i'll let the pictures do the talking.
more on facebook (:




Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II