<body> <body>



Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 19:02

this issue never fails to get back at me!
why? why? why?
ARGH ARGH!!!!!!!
it's just so frustrating!
i dont mind going through the struggle, bearing with it,
but you just keep on chiding me and i cant stand it anymore.
i just couldnt control it anymore that i had to break down.
i so much want to tell you how demoralising it is and how much it affects me, but i just cant.
maybe it's just my nature that i dont want to show you my 'weaker' side. i just end up keeping it to myself (like always), dont bother asking me to tell you cause i just dont feel comfortable about letting it out. or more to say i rather suffer on my own.
now those two are also tactlessly commenting.
all you care about is being ____, only then are you considered 'successful'? thats rubbish.
cant i just be me? why is it so hard!

ARGH! please bear with me.
i am so annoyed now and am going to be easily agitated.

i need a peaceful night's sleep. no dreams-nothing, just a peaceful night's sleep.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II