<body> <body>



Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 18:56

Dear God,
i lift him into your hands,
give him the strength and willpower to press on and overcome this obstacle
however bleek the situation may be, i pray that Lord you will give him the hope to live on.
take away any pain from his body
and may your presence be always with him,
for you are God and anything is possible.
In jesus's name, amen.

thank you, you made my day (:
i feel as though i'm in an illusion,
what have i got to do to make you care.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II