<body> <body>



Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 20:44

class chalet at downtown east.
stitching.
stoning.
training.
matches.
dvds.
doctor.
blood test.
bukit timah.
rain.
shine.
rain.
shine.


thats pretty much what i've been sorta doing for the past week since my last update.
hahah, sorry peeps!


whooooo! FUTSAL with churchies today at ecp (:
smelly stinky stuffy polluted air, PHEWWWW!
i much much much much prefer field soccer. i emphasise on the much. hahah.
nevertheless, still kinda fun.
yayee! pictures pictures! (: (:



the cool steph!!

yayee!


The others who were there:

daoming, joel, nathan, russell, dale, asher


uncle dann (look at him! hahah), nigel & this angmoh guy


us again!


top left clockwise: mel, steph, me, nigel & daniel
now i cant wait till TUESDAY! (: (: (:
flipflops shopping day! whooo yayeeeeee!
flipflops here i come!!!! and aiport!


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II