<body> <body>



Sunday, November 2, 2008 @ 20:38

WHATEVER to you.
i cant do anything to help you at all,
dont you realise that this is so important?
as cliche it may sound, but its your life, your future, your career.
or maybe you want to join the "league"
nobody is putting you down except yourself.
and to those friends of yours, please understand that this person got more important things to do than go out with you guys to some dark midnight atmospherish place; such a waste of money and time.

arghgoodnessfrustratingirritatingannoyingpieceofhumandung
gogetalifedontbothermeorthispersonidontunderstandwhyyou
alldontgetitandshowsomeconsiderationpeopleneedtostudy
unlikeyouallsmartypantswhodobetterinstudiesyouallseemto
betakingawayhisprecioustimecantyoualljustunderstandthat
irritatingnesssorryforbeingsomeanassyouallarealsomyfriends
buticantsayitrightinyourfacesrightiwishedicoulddosoifitcanbe
expressednicelybuticantthusresortingtothisverbalbackstabbinghere.

wow.that was a mouthful;
huge relief, sigh.
sorry for being such a mean ass but i need to get it off my chest

ifeeltiredandsleepy.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II