<body> <body>



Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 21:12

can't believe school is actually starting tomorrow! shucks.
i am so not ready at all for the new school year.

please give me the strength;
take away the fear i have in my heart;
give me the courage to do what you've planned for me.
take away the anxiety and nervousness;
i know that with you, i will do just fine (:
nothing is about me, all is about you.


i dont know why i am so nervous and scared man. arghhh.




lord, teach me how to love.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II