<body> <body>



Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ 21:48

after much contemplation, i've decided to blog.
cross country was (insert suitable word).
the highlight of the event was actually reliving those secondary school days where i would take bus to school from home. the route was so familiar and i miss having to go to the marine parade area. cross country was freaking hot, the scorching sun&the long route! we are such slackers, walking throughout the whole thing.
just as i said when we reach the finishing line, prize presentation would have already started! AND IT REALLY DID! hahaha.

went swimming with FAFA! hahah, we talk more than we swim man. noooo fafa, next time we cannot do that. must swim more!
and here's the funny convos we had (that i copy&paste from her blog):


Conversation #1:
S: (in the midst of conversation)... B is always with EH.
F: Oh! Who is EH ah? I heard someone (this portion undisclosed :D)
S: He's (insert rubbish, generic description).
F: Huh?
S: In school, he is always with...
Together: B.
[end]


Conversation #2:
S: We outing on Labour Day lah.
F: Har, but Labour Day like... (whatever I mumbled that I can't even remember now)
S: Oh! How about May Day?
F: What is May Day?
S: (in the most smug face, sheepish tone) Labour Day.
[end]


did i really answer in the most smug face, sheepish tone?! hahaha, but we laughed so hard till (fafa's embarrassing moment came!), she knocked her head 3times while laughing!

hmm, so for now we got an additional burnt! the sun was practically shining on us and we became darker.
now, i'm back to being samantha tannnnn


i.got.to.studyyyyyyyyyyy!


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II