<body> <body>



Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 20:47

HELLO ALL! I AM ALIVE! (:
whoohoo.
sorry all for the lack of updates, school has been crazily hectic!
i agree with TYLER, this week is a prettyy slack week, with cross country tomorrow and maybe missing school on thursday too. NO SCHOOL (: (: (: hahah
but i really really got to start my hard-core mugging! block test nexxxxt weeeeeekkkkk!
FEARLESS FAITH :D
anw BEACH TOUCH on sundayy was pretty fun! (besides getting really burnt) whoohooo!
and getting soaked real wet in the heavy rain.
nevertheless its still fun. (: (: (:
and probably going to get burnt again tomorrow. ah wells.
i have a goal; for you.
don't harden your heart,
i wouldnt give up; i will keep trying.


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II