<body> <body>



Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 20:57

wheee. BeeeeTeeees are finally over! (:
its so dreadful to have tests drag over such a long period of time.
and its even more terrible if you fall sick on the day before school starts.

blocked nose.
fever.
sore throat.
phelgm.
& try to get some sleep with it,
no, you would result in 4 hours tossing and turning in bed.

it's not helping that my block is doing some upgrading liftworks and the drilling and construction starts as early as 8am! what's more, my bed is just beside the window!
trying to nap in the afternoon is no longer a luxury, its more like fighting with the noise to get some rest!

ahh wells, now i just want to get some rest&recover, in time for touch camp this friday!


Profile.

sam
i'd touch your heart one day; only if you let me to.
psalm 27:4

Links.

.08s19. alicia. aline. althea. andrea. cassandra. charis. daryl. fafa. genevieve. hahn dong. huihui. jocelyn. jolena. lois. mann. natalie. peckyi. peiqi. stephanie. vanessa. victoria. weili. weizhen. yuenying.

Chatter.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II